A bright and stylish activity walker designed for toddlers learning to take their first steps. Inspired by the weather, the design features;
- a sun that flips to a mirror,
- a windmill that turns,
- a rainbow wire toy with beads,
- a clacking crescent moon on a cloud,
- a small snow sound maker,
- a flipping polar bear face and snowflake,
- a window that opens to a snow bunny,
- a cut-out stem to run some disks along,
- rotating cubes illustrated on all four sides and a small window with a rotating button to reveal different illustrations.
Also included is 4 shape sorters on one side of the buggy, and on the other, 3 rotating cogs. A fabric canopy at the back provides extra storage. A great item for building gross motor skills through inspiring walking and fine motor skills from the many interactive features.
Suitable for ages 18 months+
Size: 37.8cm L x 59.8cm H x 8cm W x 4.6kg
*Please note - Bulky/Heavy items may attract extra shipping to all areas.
You may be contacted by a staff member to alert you of any extra postage required.