Micro Scooter Brake
This brake is suitable for Mini Micro Original scooters.
- Revamp your scooter or make your scooter stand out in the crowd
- Great range of colours available
- Easy to fit
How to replace the brake on your Mini Micro Original scooter
- Remove the whole stem piece from your Mini Micro (you do this by pushing in the red push button located on the underside of the scooter).
- Turn the scooter upside down and using a Phillips screwdriver, undo the 8 black screws on the underside of the scooter. The first 2 screws are located in the well between the two front wheels.
- Turn the scooter back the right way and prise the deck piece off the chassis.
- With the scooter still turned the right way – unscrew the two screws on the metal plate of the old brake.
- Lift the old brake off.
- Position new brake in place and screw the two screws back in with a Philips screwdriver.
- Finally, place the deck back on the base of the scooter and re-screw the 8 screws on the underside of the deck.
- Pat yourself on the back for doing such a brilliant job!