The Bedhead Swim Bucket Hat is a UPF50+ kids sun hat with our unique 'anti-flop' brim that won't flop in front of children’s eyes (even when wet!)
Our swim hats are made of high quality chlorine resistant stretch nylon knit – perfect for the pool! Swim hats are best for use in a wet environment - at the beach, lake, swimming pool or splashing about under the hose! If you are looking for a hat for everyday use - we always encourage using our Cotton hats instead (all our hats excluding our range of Swim Hats). A cotton rich hat will be much cooler for everyday use.
Oh look! A flock of seagulls! Only these are quiet ones that can’t nick your chips! These white and blue gulls are feasting on tiny fish and catching some waves on a deep navy background. Colour coordinates with our Marine, Aqua, Slate and Peach rash vests. This print also available in Legionnaire and our Wet Bags.
BEST SUITED TO: Fully mobile children no longer requiring a stroller – walking, running, non-stop play in a water environment
- Ponytail keyhole – a discreet slit at the back of the hat (not a big gaping hole)
- Our unique 'anti-flop’ brim designed for serious fun!
- Chlorine resistant fabric – pool safe
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Made from 100% PBT Nylon stretch knit
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your childs measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 41cms, you will need the 42cm size that will stretch another 4cms up to 46cms - giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up would be too large and block the childs vision.
BRIM DEPTH - Bucket Hats (foam brimmed)
| Hat Size
|| Brim Depth
| 52cm / L / 2-3 years
| 54cm / XL / 3-6 years
| 56cm / XXL / 6 years